Stepped Side Face, Concentric Ring Top.
SureSteel® discrete architectural stainless steel tactile hazard indicators, R13 rated with a concentric ring top, stepped side face and standard fixing spigot. Manufactured with a single piece 6mm x 15mm fixing spigot – Installed by drilling the substrate, and fixed using adhesive.
Learn more about SureSteel® stainless steel tactile indicators, and the patented design features which makes it the highest quality tactile indicator available.
Product Details & Downloads
Please register to gain access to full product information and downloads.
Tactile Indicators must be installed in the manner prescribed in AS/NZS 1428.4 – If required, refer to your distributor for advice.
- Correctly position a AS1428.4 compliant 6mm drilling template (Available from CTA Group or your local SureSteel® distributor)
- For each stud to be installed, drill a 8mm hole using a drill and bit suitable to the substrate
- Thoroughly clean each hole using an airgun or vacuum
- Inject adhesive into each hole
- Gently push a SureSteel® stud into each hole
- Floor traffic should be avoided ideally for 48 hours or at least for 24 hours after installation.
- 400 Tactile Studs are required per square metre
For comprehensive installation instructions please contact CTA Group or your local SureSteel® distributor.