Smooth Side Face, Black Carborundum Top.
Black Carborundum SureSteel® discrete architectural stainless steel tactile hazard indicators, R13 slip resistance rating, smooth side face and 20mm patented Drill&Lock® adhesive free installation system.
The SureSteel® patented Drill&Lock® fixing spigot provides a fast, clean installation without the need for messy and environmentally unfriendly adhesives. An adhesive free installation process also allows the area to be walked on immediately.
Learn more about SureSteel® stainless steel tactile indicators, and the patented design features which makes it the highest quality tactile indicator available.
Product Details & Downloads
Please register to gain access to full product information and downloads.
Tactile Indicators must be installed in the manner prescribed in AS/NZS 1428.4 – If required, refer to your distributor for advice.
- Correctly position a AS1428.4 compliant drilling template (Available from CTA Group or your local SureSteel® distributor)
- For each stud to be installed, drill a 8mm hole using a drill and bit suitable to the substrate
- Thoroughly clean each hole using an airgun or vacuum
- Gently tap a SureSteel® stud into each hole using a rubber mallet
- The area can be commissioned and is immediately available to pedestrian traffic
- 400 Tactile Studs are required per square metre
Read more about SureSteel® Drill&Lock® Installation
For comprehensive installation instructions please contact CTA Group or your local SureSteel® distributor.