SureSteel® discrete architectural stainless steel tactile hazard indicators with smooth side face and tapered screw hole. Designed to be installed over timber surfaces where drilling is not practical. Supplied with the screw, the concentric ring top and patented design offers a market leading R13 slip resistance rating when tested to AS4586:2013. Meets all the requirements of AS1428.4.
Learn more about SureSteel® stainless steel tactile indicators, and the patented design features which makes it the highest quality tactile indicator available.
Product Details & Downloads
Please register to gain access to full product information and downloads.
Tactile Indicators must be installed in the manner prescribed in AS/NZS 1428.4 – If required, refer to your distributor for advice.
- Correctly position a AS1428.4 compliant flatback stud positioning template (Available from CTA Group or your local SureSteel® distributor)
- Place the SureSteel® screw down stud in position
- Drive home the supplied screw using a suitable screw bit
- The area can be commissioned and is immediately available to pedestrian traffic
- 400 Tactile Studs are required per square metre
For comprehensive installation instructions please contact CTA Group or your local SureSteel® distributor.